Read our philosophy or jump to our FAQs below.
This serves as a transparent statement of our service delivery, which gives you crystal clear expectations.
- We put listening to our clients first and will never overwhelm you with what we think you should be doing.
- Our proposals contain transparent pricing with realistic deadlines.
- We prioritise our services so you have a clear understanding of what should be focused on first.
- We aim to develop long-term relationships and will never cram in new clients for the sake of squeezing out profit.
- We understand you are busy and will never take anymore time than you can give.
- Your dedicated consultant will be your primary liaison, not different people at different times.
- We work with agility using smaller cycles compared with conventional linear processes. This maximises the effective use of time by focusing our efforts on what’s important at that particular moment.
- We offer flexible support. Need a meeting at 9 pm? We can do that. In addition to telephone and email, we offer support on Messenger, WhatsApp, Skype and Hangouts.
Do you charge by the hour?
Yes, we charge a standard hourly rate for ad hoc work. During that time, you have access to our full range of expertise.
Can I arrange a retainer?
Absolutely. If you wish to work with us for an extended period of time such as 6 to 12 months, we can arrange a monthly retainer.
Do you travel to meetings?
Yes, we can travel to any meeting, anywhere, including event support or meetings with suppliers and clients. We charge our standard hourly rate plus travel expenses.
If you require regular meetings, we can factor our costs into a monthly retainer.
Do you offer social media marketing?
We don't; however, we know some pretty talented people that do and can put you in touch. We also have experience working alongside them with clients that require multi-channel support.
Do you offer digital PR or outreach services?
We provide backlink auditing, research and competitor intelligence which are the key ingredients for a powerful content marketing strategy that is designed to acquire links.
We don't provide outreach or Digital PR services whereby we connect you with influencers or liaise with the press; however, our consultants have much experience working alongside in-house and contracted PR teams.
Do you offer website migrations?
We don't. Our team design and develop bespoke or templated WordPress websites before deploying them to new hosting if required. We do not migrate sites that we've had no prior involvement with.
Do you work with sole traders or solopreneurs ?
We work with a range different sized organisations starting with business who have small teams; however, we are unsuitable for sole traders or solopreneurs.